Welcome to the Community of Qiologicians
Evolve with us. Get deeper into the conversation.
Join and Support
Walt Disney said “We don’t make movies to make money, we make money to make movies.”
I suspect you have a similar feeling about your acupuncture practice. And there is a lot you do in service of extending your skills and understanding so you can better help others heal. I hope the work I do with Qiological helps you with deepening your craft.
If you are here, you’re probably already a regular listener to Qiological. And you might be thinking about supporting the show by becoming a Qiologician
Any business enterprise requires financial stability if there is going to be long-term sustainability. So I’ve opened up this opportunity for you, the listener, to help Qiological grow into a resource that will both support our profession with learning and inspiration, and help us to better help our patients. You can get all the details in the audio above.
But in case you are the kind of person that prefers text to audio. Here are the highlights.
- Supports the podcast by helping to cover the costs of equipment, software, internet hosting and services, production and some of my time that I’d otherwise be devoting to clinic.
- It’s a way for you to say “thanks these podcast conversations bring value to my life and practice.”
- Your support allows us to provide extra content that you’ll find only on the member channel.
I’ve heard it said that for something to be heard — it takes someone to speak and another to listen. Thank you for listening to Qiological, and if you would like to support the show so it has more resources to continue to expand and evolve, then please join and become a member of the community.
Monthly Recurring Membership
- Early releases of some interviews that I just can’t wait for you to hear
- Mini-series that go deeper into particular areas of interest
- Guest interviewers
- “Part two” interviews with previous guests
- Panel discussions
Yearly Recurring Membership
- All the benefits of the monthly membership
- One free CEU podcast course per year
- A 10% discount on any Qiological online CEU learning activity
Exclusive Podcasts for Qiologician Community
If the words fun, fascinating and laughter are not how you think of marketing, then you need to change your idea of marketing. And if you think brand means the logo for your business, then it's time to update your definition of brand.
If you think that the experience a computer guy around building his business has nothing to do with those of an acupuncturist's, think again.
I've had people comment that they've heard me in a number of interviews talk about Kong Zui, Lung 6. I've gotten emails about this, and had people ask in person “what's up with Lung 6?”