In this class you will learn:
- The classical foundations of Sa’am acupuncture
- Connections with the Yi Jing
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Evaluating physical, mental, and emotional signs and symptoms
- Point selection and methods
- How Sa’am is similar and different from other acupuncture methods
- The importance of correct diagnosis and reversing faulty treatment
- Case studies
- Hands on practice applying the methods
- Integrating into your current practice
Cancellation & Refund Guidelines
If your cancellation is received 15 or more days prior to the beginning of the seminar, you will be refunded 80% of the seminar fee.
If your cancellation is received between 7-14 days prior to the beginning of the seminar, you will be refunded 50% of the seminar fee.
You are also welcome to donate your seat to a student, or give it as a gift to a friend.
Date and Time
Saturday January 26th
Sunday January 27th
8:30am – 5:00pm