Mirror of Marketing: Finding Your Authentic Voice
Mary Beth Huwe
You know how sometimes patients have these weird symptoms that they think have nothing to do with who they are?
Well, us acupuncturists are not immune to running up against our own uninhabited edges, especially when it comes to marketing and business. In this course we get down into the essence of our work, and why it's important to know what we do beyond the story we tell ourselves or the tools of the trade upon which we rely.
Do you cringe when the word “marketing” shows up? Then listen in, because what you think is in the way… is the way.
In This Conversation We Discuss:
- How to speak to someone's fear, without playing on their fear
- The vital importance of distilling an Essence Statement
- Learning to view money as appreciation
- Approaching marketing as invitation
- Know your target audience; know the dreams, the desires, the dread
NCCAOM PDA: 1.5