In this class you will learn:
- Evaluate and explore the use of draining in the Saam tradition
- Identify effective pairings of bilateral channels in regard to Five Phase considerations
- Identify effective pairings of bilateral channels in regard to Six Conformation considerations
- Critically evaluate case studies presented by the instructor
- Understand fundamental Saam tradition principles through student presented case studies
- More effectively implement the Saam tradition into your clinical practice
Cancellation & Refund Guidelines
If your cancellation is received 15 or more days prior to the beginning of the seminar, you will be refunded 80% of the seminar fee.
If your cancellation is received between 7-14 days prior to the beginning of the seminar, you will be refunded 50% of the seminar fee.
For State of California:
Refund Policy: 80% before September 6, 2020; None thereafter. It is not possible to transfer registrations from event to event or person to person. Pending approval from the California Acupuncture Board, 14 hours of Category 1 California CEUs will be facilitated by Toby Daly CA CEU provider #1404
Date and Time
8:30am – 5:00pm