Clear all

Healthy balances

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@georgemandler)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

From that first scene with Jack Nicholson we can see GB characteristics from the facial features.  We also see PC characteristics in his thoughtful ordering (Daniel brought it up) but also his GB characteristics in his knowing what he wants and going for it.   So I would say to start there was a healthy balance of PC/GB.   It was not until the end when he goes full on Tyson that we see GB excess really come out.

The waitress in the scene is an interesting dynamic of pushback (GB) and rule follower (SJ).  At the end I want to give supplement PC+ for both.

With Jane Goodall we also see a healthy PC/GB balance.  Her PC 'excess' was mentioned from the start because of her thoughtful responses, but that woman absolutely has a lot of GB energy to do what she did.   It took drive, courage, and a lot of outward energy to carve her path.  I would say she also still has KD excess even as she ages.  It is in there as it was a big part of her life, i..e living in a jungle and of course physical attractiveness.

Listening to the talk I was in agreement with Andreas about thinking of the physical aspects and considering Taiyin for her.    Her head forward was mentioned and in Toby's teacher's system we look at the Du/Ren.  Jane Goodall is not a pelican.   She has a lot of Du energy so we would supplement the Ren Mai if needed.

This topic was modified 2 months ago by georgemandler

(@sdrocklinaol-com)
Eminent Member Customer

These are interesting observations. I'm interested in the "rule follower" comment applied to SJ Excess folks as that is a new idea for me. I'm intrigued and would love a little more insight into that thinking if you'd be willing to share, George.

I was thinking it was PC Excess folks who were likely to have more rigid thinking or stuckness which could limit their views or choices. I would expect if the waitress had a bit more SJ energy, she would have seen more clearly where she was pushing this particular customer too far? 

Some additional evidence for PC Excess is in Jane Goodall's significantly flat brow. I hadn't thought of her GB attributess in the way you mention, but like your insight very much. She doesn't lack GB energy at all. However, some of her work history might also point to ST excess: the noble pursuit living in the jungle (impoverished by capitalist standards) in addition to body morphology of either ST or LI Excess. Guessing more ST since her skin seems to have aged quite well! Tai Yin support makes so much sense as you say. 

I also wonder about HT Excess for Jane: so much love for her simian friends and the willingness to take up their plight. No need to tone that down for her, just ramp it up for the rest of the planet. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@georgemandler)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

@sdrocklinaol-com

Posted by: @sdrocklinaol-com

I'm interested in the "rule follower" comment applied to SJ Excess folks as that is a new idea for me

Yeah I agree with your observation that in the waitress presentation it can be a bit off the mark as there was also a lack of awareness on her part.  In general we think of SJ as being polite, following proper protocols etc - so that was the 'rule follower' comment. 

PC Excess folks who were likely to have more rigid thinking or stuckness which could limit their views or choices

I saw her as coming right back at him sharply.  Energy was going out at the customer so I would not see her as PC excess.  There were no thoughtful pauses in getting him toast.

PC Excess is in Jane Goodall's significantly flat brow.

Nice.  

However, some of her work history might also point to ST excess: the noble pursuit living in the jungle (impoverished by capitalist standards) in addition to body morphology of either ST or LI Excess.

Yes!   Good points.  That is what Andreas said that immediately he would jump into supplementing Taiyin.

I also wonder about HT Excess for Jane: so much love for her simian friends and the willingness to take up their plight. No need to tone that down for her, just ramp it up for the rest of the planet

A possibility for sure if there were clear dry pathology. - but it seems like she properly channeled all her HT energy to good use. 

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@mm)
Member Admin

@georgemandler I was quite curious about the waitress as well. 

looking at her build, I'm thinking ST excess. Probably working that waitress job cause she doesn't have much in the way of resources. And I also think she has a lot of UB energy. She's not warm hearted, she rule bound and inflexible. I think of the Tai Yang as being involved with the Wei Qi, defensive energy. There is an inside and outside and by gum.... that Jack Nicholson character is not going to break any rules on her watch.

ReplyQuote
Share: